About the Agencies:
MarketCrest™ is a marketing firm located in Historic Downtown McKinney, Texas. With clients in 5 states and internationally in the United Kingdom and Mexico, MarketCrest provides consulting, digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and more.
Improve & Grow is a team of online marketing entrepreneurs based in Lancaster, PA, with a focus of driving online traffic, engaging users, and generating leads for clients across the US and internationally.
In a unique partnership, MarketCrest and Improve & Grow bring two perspectives to online marketing and the ability to transform a business.
About the Client:
Elevated Roofing is a premier roofing company located in Frisco, Texas, who services residential and commercial properties in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
MarketCrest collaborates with Improve & Grow when working with Elevated Roofing. Collectively, the three companies have partnered for nearly two years and enjoyed great success for Elevated Roofing.
See the documentation below for our submission and its results.
To view the Home Page directly, visit www.elevatedroofing.com
Case Study Overview:
After success in 2016, Elevated Roofing aimed for record-setting revenue growth in 2017. The company challenged their agencies, MarketCrest and Improve & Grow, to drive that growth. The defining moment was the agencies transforming the existing home page into an informational “landing page style” format that was optimized for conversion.
This allowed Elevated Roofing to eliminate the use of off-site landing pages and convert visitors directly on the website.
Home Page Goal and Objectives:
The goal of obtaining extreme growth through a high converting Home/Landing Page was broken down in to two measurable objectives:
Convert existing traffic at a higher rate & improve website visitor engagement/experience as a result of a great home page.
Strategy and Tactics:
- Convert existing traffic at a higher rate
To convert existing traffic at a higher rate, MarketCrest and Improve & Grow:
- Conducted research & analyzed data to strategically identify target keywords
- Optimized existing website content for target keywords, focusing on key service & service area landing pages
- Reconfigured Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to focus on keywords with commercial intent
Additionally, the agencies created a new page template and installed it on the Elevated Roofing home page. The design included multiple calls-to-action, a call tracking number, access to helpful blog articles and branded social media profiles, a map to the office, services provided and custom city pages. (See screenshots below)
- Improve website visitor engagement/experience on the new Elevated Roofing home page
To improve website visitor engagement focus was shifted to address user needs and create an experience encouraging call-to-action:
- Provided a section on the home page offering the latest blog articles relevant to the target audience
- Collaborated with client to refine target audience, services, features/benefits, call-to-action and testimonials
- Reconstructed the website home page to a sales page that emphasized key features/benefits, testimonials and improved calls-to-action
- Redesigned PPC campaign ad copy to incorporate key features/benefits & direct users to enhanced home page
Resulting Website Performance: