Davis & Associates
is a North Texas based immigration law firm that provides immigration law services to clients globally.
MarketCrest collaborates with Improve & Grow when working with Davis & Associates. Collectively, the three companies have partnered for nearly two years and enjoyed great success.
To view the website directly, visit gldlaw.com
Case Study Overview:
The agencies were able to leverage the Davis & Associates website to increase Traffic by 590% and Conversions by 245%.
The team redesigned landing, services, contact us and location pages; restyled Call To Actions; created original blog articles, introduced a new Free Consultation Form, and more.
Website Goal and Objectives:
The goal of obtaining extreme growth through a high converting website was broken down into several measurable objectives:
- Attract more traffic from online search engines
- Convert existing website traffic at a higher rate
- Improve website visitor engagement experience
Strategy & Tactics:
To attract more traffic, MarketCrest and Improve & Grow:
- Analyzed research & data to identify top keywords & create a content, SEO & PPC strategy
- Created a news page that is continuously updated with SEO optimized content
- Reconfigured PPC campaigns with a focus on keyword strategy
- Created key service pages and location pages on the website
To convert existing website traffic at a higher rate, MarketCrest and Improve & Grow:
- Optimized existing website copy for target keywords & key services
- Created a Spanish version of the website with all key pages and articles
- Added Calls-to Action on key pages and articles
- Added call tracking phone numbers
- Added a map to the office, and presented the lead attorney on the contact forms
To improve website visitor engagement, MarketCrest and Improve & Grow:
- Added an interactive map with the Dallas, TX office location
- Added a message and photo of the lead attorney on contact forms
- Implemented full-scale content marketing campaign including blogs, emails, social media, video, etc.
Davis & Associates Website
D&A Case Study PDF View